CEMIMAX DP80 (20KG)
Primer Non Porous Surface
DP 80 is a water based, very low emission, acrylic, dispersion, film forming primer that enhances the performance and bonding of Cemimax Self-Leveling products that are to be installed over existing well bonded flooring (quarry, porcelain, and ceramic tile; VCT, Sheet Vinyl; Terrazzo; Metal Decking, and Rubber), and well bonded non-water soluble adhesive residue. It can also be used directly over Cemimax high quality 100% solids epoxy and polyurethane (PU) based primers/ moisture vapor retarders (MVR)/ barriers.
SUITABLE SUBSTRATE CONDITIONS
• Installed over all existing flooring that must be structurally sound, solid, thoroughly clean and free of polishes, waxes, grease, asphalt and any other contaminant that might act as a bond breaker.
• Can be applied over properly prepared and installed 100% solids epoxy moisture barriers and PU vapor retarders, Epoxy cement terrazzo and poured epoxy or PU flooring
• Dimensionally stable moisture resistant, exterior grade plywood
• For use where Radiant Heat systems are being installed
• Existing surfaces in need of refurbishment, such as well bonded, non-water soluble adhesive residues including cutback
PRODUCT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Easy Application and quick drying
• One component, no mixing when applied
• Single Coat application for faster turnaround and lower installation costs
• Solvent Free
• Excellent bonding on Cemimax brand Epoxy moisture
vapor retarders/ barriers DP400
Modified styrene-acrylate copolymers, wetting and antifoaming-agents, preservatives and water.
Packaging: Plastic bucket
Packsize: 20 kg (16L)
Shelf-life: Min12 months when stored properly
Dry Time: 15 -20min
Coverage Rate: 12m²/1 Litres
Drying time: 4-6hours
Application Temp Range: +5°C - 35°C